We are excited about the return of our students this Sunday 10/04/2020! With the ongoing COVID-19 situation we have set new guidelines for all to follow to ensure the safety of our students, parents, and teachers.
1) Parents must wait in their vehicles until their children temperatures are checked and have entered the building
2) All must have masks on at all times except the students from grades KG-4. Students from these grade levels have the option to wear a mask
3) Morning assembly will occur outside of the classroom
4) Social distancing rules will apply in all activities throughout all times
5) Each student must bring their own prayer mat and salah clothing and is allowed to keep them in school
6) There will be no supplies shared between students and all supplies will be cleaned by our staff every hour
We will stay updated with the Dallas county safety regulations and changes will follow accordingly. We pray that Allah protects us all and keep all our loved ones safe. We look forward to seeing all our beautiful students.
Also, we are in need of volunteers from those who are available to help during the student's arrival and lunchtime. The times will be at 9:45 am and 1:35 pm.
Weekly Quran Quote
إِنَّمَا يَعْمُرُ مَسَاجِدَ اللَّهِ مَنْ آمَنَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ وَأَقَامَ الصَّلَاةَ وَآتَى الزَّكَاةَ وَلَمْ يَخْشَ إِلَّا اللَّهَ فَعَسَىٰ أُولَٰئِكَ أَن يَكُونُوا مِنَ الْمُهْتَدِينَ
The mosques of Allah shall be visited and maintained by such as believe in Allah and the Last Day, establish regular prayers, and practice regular charity, and fear none (at all) except Allah. It is they who are expected to be on true guidance. (Surah At-Tawba, 18)
The Islamic Association of Mesquite was founded in 2005 located in Mesquite, TX. We are honored to serve the community in Mesquite and the metroplex through our major masjid Ar-Rahman.
New Iqra School
New Iqra school provides educational opportunities for children to learn and increase knowledge in Islamic studies and Arabic. Our Multicultural and friendly environment enables our students to excel in their studies and build friendships.